Jump to navigation Jump to search
Caracara may refer to:
- Caracara (genus), a genus of birds with two extant species
- Caracara (subfamily), a subfamily of birds with five genera
- Cara cara navel a kind of orange
- K'ara K'ara, an Andean mountain
- Carcará or Braulio Estima, a martial artist practicing Brazilian jiu-jitsu
- "Caracara" (song), a song by recording artist K.O
- Caracara or The Last Witness (1999 film), a made-for-TV movie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caracara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.