(Redirected from Caramba!)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caramba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
¡Ay, caramba! is a Spanish exclamation used to denote surprise.
Caramba may also refer to:
- Caramba, an orchestral overture by William Blezard
- El caramba: canción andaluza, composition for voice and piano or guitar by Ramon Carnicer
- Caramba (band), a Swedish music group or their 1981 self-titled album
- Caramba! (Lee Morgan album), or the title track, "Caramba", 1968
- Caramba, by Carmen González, or the title track, 2000
- Caramba, a series of albums by Horst Wende, also known as Roberto Delgado
- ¡Ay Caramba! (album), by Ska Cubano, 2006
- Hey Caramba, by Compay Segundo
- "Caramba!... Galileu da Galileia" by Jorge Ben from Ben (Jorge Ben album), 1972
- "Caramba! It's the Samba", by Peggy Lee
- "Caramba", by The Champs, 1959
- La Caramba, stage name of flamenco singer and dancer Maria Antonia Fernandez (1751–1787)
- FC Caramba Riga, a predecessor of the Riga FC, football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caramba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.