|Look up caraway or carvi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caraway is a plant in the family Apiaceae whose seeds are used as a spice.
Caraway may also refer to:
- Caraway, Arkansas, United States
- Caraway Mountains, North Carolina, United States
- Caraway Speedway, an automobile racetrack near Asheboro, North Carolina
- Caraway Conference Center and Camp, camp and retreat center owned and operated by the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina
- Amanda Carraway (born 1978), beauty queen and model
- Barbara Mallory Caraway (born 1956), Texas state representative
- Bryan Caraway (born 1984), American mixed martial artist
- Dwaine Caraway, mayor of Dallas, Texas
- Elbert Caraway, American football and baseball player and coach
- Hattie Caraway (1878–1950), United States senator from Arkansas
- Nancie Caraway (born 1942), first lady of Hawaii
- Pat Caraway (1905–1974), Major League Baseball player
- Paul Caraway (1905–1985), United States Army lieutenant general
- Thaddeus H. Caraway (1871–1931), United States representative and senator from Arkansas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caraway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.