Carbonite may refer to:
- Carbonite (explosive), one of the earliest and most successful coal-mining explosives
- Carbonite (ion), the inorganic anion that form conjugate base of dihydroxymethylidene with the chemical formula [CO2]2−
- Carbonite (online backup), an online backup service
- Carbonite, a fictional substance from the film The Empire Strikes Back and various others
- Carbonite-2, an imagery technology demonstrator satellite
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carbonite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.