Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carbonite may refer to:
- Carbonite (explosive), one of the earliest and most successful coal-mining explosives
- Carbonite (ion), the inorganic anion that form conjugate base of dihydroxymethylidene with the chemical formula [CO2]2−
- Carbonite (online backup), an online backup service
- Carbonite, a fictional substance from the Star Wars universe, most notably used to imprison Han Solo in the film The Empire Strikes Back.
- Carbonite-2, an imagery technology demonstrator satellite
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carbonite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.