(Redirected from Carbury)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carbery or Carbury may refer to:
- Brian Carbury (1918–1961), New Zealand fighter ace
- Douglas Carbery (1894–1959), British soldier and airman
- Ethna Carbery (1864–1902), Irish writer
- James Joseph Carbery (1823–1887), Irish Dominican, Bishop of Hamilton, Canada
- Joe Carbury (1926–2017) Canadian rodeo announcer
- Joey Carbery (born 1995), Irish rugby union player
- Mary Carbery (1867-1949), English author
- Spencer Carbery (born 1981), Canadian ice hockey player
- Thomas Carbery (1791–1863), mayor of Washington, D.C.
- Carbery (barony), former barony in County Cork, Ireland; location of:—
- Carbury (County Kildare barony), location of:—
- Carbury, County Sligo, barony
- Carbury, North Dakota, USA, unincorporated community in Bottineau County
- Baron Carbery, title in the Peerage of Ireland
- Earl of Carbery, title in the Peerage of Ireland
- Princes of Carbery, Gaelic title of the MacCarthy Reagh
- Carbery GAA, County Cork Gaelic games division
- Carbery Rangers GAA, in Ross Carbery, County Cork
- Carbury GAA, club in County Kildare
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carbery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.