|Look up carcass or carcase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carcass or Carcase may refer to:
- The cadaver of an animal; see also carrion
- The frame of a structure, especially one not normally seen
Arts and entertainment
- Carcass (projectile), a type of incendiary ammunition designed to be fired from a cannon
- HMS Carcass, three ships of the Royal Navy
- Carcass, in the US Navy, a repairable component that is Depot Level Repairable (DLR), but Not Ready-For-Issue (NRFI)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carcass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.