From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carcass or carcase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carcass may refer to:
- Non-scientific term for the body of a dead human or other animal. See also carrion (flesh).
- Carcass (band), a death metal/grindcore band
- Carcass (projectile), a type of incendiary ammunition designed to be fired from a cannon
- HMS Carcass, three ships of the Royal Navy
- Carcass Island, one of the Falkland Islands
- Carcass (furniture), the body or trunk of furniture such as cabinets, or the part of a piece of furniture that holds inlays
- Carcass (G.I. Joe), a fictional character
- In the analysis of the manufacture and/or composition of a tire, the network of cords which give the tire its shape is known as a tire carcass (or, in the case of radial tires, as a radial carcass).
- Carcass (repairable item), In the US Navy, a retrograde Depot Level Repairable (DLR) item that is Not Ready-For-Issue (NRFI)
- Carcass is a historical term used in timber framing for the standing framework before it is covered with sheathing, the bare framing.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carcass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.