From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carcass or carcase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carcass may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
In military use
- Carcass (projectile), a type of incendiary ammunition designed to be fired from a cannon
- Carcass (repairable item), in the US Navy, a retrograde Depot Level Repairable (DLR) item that is Not Ready-For-Issue (NRFI)
- HMS Carcass, three ships of the Royal Navy
- Carcass (furniture), the body or trunk of furniture such as cabinets, or the part of a piece of furniture that holds inlays
- Carcass Island, one of the Falkland Islands
- Tire carcass or radial carcass, in the analysis of the manufacture and/or composition of a tire, referring to the network of cords which give a tire its shape
- Carcass, a historical term in timber framing for a standing framework before it is covered with sheathing, i.e. the bare framing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carcass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.