Cardiff Marriott Hotel
Location within Cardiff
|Location||Mill Lane, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom|
|Management||Marriott Hotels & Resorts|
Cardiff Marriott Hotel is a four star Marriott hotel in the southern part of The Hayes in the centre of Cardiff, capital of Wales. It is located in close proximity to Cardiff Central Library and St. David's Hall.
The hotel opened in 1986 as a Holiday Inn hotel, the hotel was later sold in 1990 to InterContinental Hotels Group to become a Marriott hotel. The hotel underwent refurbishment in 2008, which included a new multi-storey car park, because part of the hotel car part was sold to make way for a new Cardiff Central Library as part of the St. David's 2 development.
- Godfrey-Faussett, Charles; Murphy, Alan; Ford, Rebecca (1 April 2004). Britain. Footprint Travel Guides. p. 542. ISBN 978-1-903471-89-0. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- Nevez, Catherine Le; Parker, Mike; Whitfield, Paul (28 April 2009). The Rough Guide to Wales. Rough Guides. p. 117. ISBN 978-1-84836-050-1. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- BBC (1999). BBC music magazine. BBC Magazines. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- "Cardiff Marriott Hotel celebrates 25th anniversary". Whycardiff.com. Archived from the original on 5 February 2013. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Cardiff Timeline". cardiffians.co.uk. Retrieved 29 January 2012.