From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cardigan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cardigan may refer to:
- Cardigan, Ceredigion, Wales
- Cardiganshire, a historic county in Wales
- Cardigan, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Cardigan (electoral district), an electoral district in Prince Edward Island
- Mount Cardigan, a mountain in New Hampshire, U.S.
- Cardigan, Victoria, a region in Australia
- Cardigan (sweater)
- Earl of Cardigan, a title in the Peerage of England
- James Brudenell, 7th Earl of Cardigan, British general during the Crimean War after whom the sweater is named
- The Cardigans, a Swedish pop group
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi, a breed of dog
- SS Cardigan, a British steamship
- Cardigan, a lost 1922 silent film based on novel by Robert W. Chambers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cardigan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.