Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cardigan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cardigan may refer to:
- Cardigan, Ceredigion, Wales
- Cardiganshire, a historic county in Wales
- Cardigan, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Cardigan (electoral district), an electoral district in Prince Edward Island
- Mount Cardigan, a mountain in New Hampshire, U.S.
- Cardigan, Victoria, a region in Australia
- Cardigan (sweater)
- Earl of Cardigan, a title in the Peerage of England
- James Brudenell, 7th Earl of Cardigan, British general during the Crimean War after whom the sweater is named
- The Cardigans, a Swedish pop group
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi, a breed of dog
- SS Bury Hill (AKA SS Cardigan), a British steamship
- Cardigan (film), a lost 1922 silent film based on a novel by Robert W. Chambers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cardigan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.