Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cardinal sin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cardinal Sin, cardinal sin, or cardinal syn may refer to:
- Seven deadly sins, often called the "cardinal sins"
- Mortal sin (Catholicism)
- The three cardinal sins in Judaism, see Self-sacrifice in Jewish law
- Jaime Sin (1928–2005), Archbishop of Manila
- Cardinal Sin (band), a black metal band formed in 1995
- "Cardinal Sin", a song by Black Sabbath from their 1994 album Cross Purposes
- "The Cardinal Sin", a song by Dead Can Dance from their 1985 album Spleen and Ideal
- "Cardinal Sin", a song by Powerwolf from their 2013 album Preachers of the Night
Other arts and entertainment
- Cardinal Syn, a 1998 3D fighting game for the PlayStation
- The Cardinal Sins, a novel by Andrew Greeley
- Cardinal Sin (Banksy), a sculpture by graffiti artist Banksy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cardinal sin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.