From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carding a mechanical process that aligns cotton, wool or other fibers in the manufacture of textiles.
Carding may also refer to:
- Carding (fraud), a range of credit card fraud activities
- Carding (police policy), an intelligence gathering policy of the Toronto Police Service
- Carding Mill Valley, a small valley near Church Stretton, England
- Hole carding, advantage technique in the game of casino 21
- Carding, the use of signals in contract bridge
- Carding, in North America, requesting a customer to show an identity document as proof of age
- The Canadian Athlete Assistance Program, also called "the carding program", a program where elite athletes in Canada receive funding from the government
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.