Cardington may refer to:
- Cardington, Bedfordshire, a village and civil parish in England
- RAF Cardington, the nearby air base that has two vast airship hangars
- Cardington, Shropshire, a village and civil parish in England
- Cardington, Ohio, a village in the United States
- SS Cardington, a Hog Islander laid down in 1917, launched as SS Jolee
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.