Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cardio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cardio (from Greek καρδίᾱ kardia, 'heart') may refer to:
- Of the Heart
- Cardiology, a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart
- Aerobic exercise, also known as cardio
- Cardio (album), a 2010 album by Miguel Bosé
- All pages beginning with Cardio
- All pages with a title containing Cardio
- Card (disambiguation)
- Physical exercise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cardio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.