Cardiospermum grandiflorum, commonly known as balloon vine, heart pea or heart seed, is a species of climbing plant native to eastern Argentina and Brazil. It was described by Olof Swartz and is in the family Sapindaceae. The species can grow over 10 m (33 ft) long and it has small white flowers.
- "Cardiospermum grandiflorum". BioNET-EAFRINET. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- Kunth Nov. Gen. Sp. (quarto ed.) 5: 99, t. 439 1821
- "Cardiospermum grandiflorum". Invasives. Archived from the original on 12 October 2014. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- "Balloon Vine". North Coast Weeds. Archived from the original on 12 October 2014. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- "Balloon vine (Cardiospermum grandiflorum)". Eurobodalla Shire Council. Retrieved 7 October 2014.