Pursue excellence - and all else shall follow
|Traded as||BSE: 533260
|Headquarters||Kota, Rajasthan, India|
Number of locations
|Kota, Jaipur, Alwar, Jodhpur, Dausa, Nagpur, Patna, Kapurthala, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Agra, Bilaspur, Bongaigaon, Bokaro, Dibrugarh, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu, Kapurthala, Jamnagar, Ambala Cantt, Amravati, Aurangabad, Balangir, Bhavnagar, Chhatarpur, Daltanganj, Godhra, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Gwalior|
|Products||JEE (Erstwhile IIT-JEE/AIEEE), NEET Erstwhile AIPMT, NTSE, KVPY, Olympiads.|
Number of employees
Founded in May 1993 by Pramod Maheshwari, an alumnus of IIT Delhi and a physics teacher, to provide professional tutoring for competitive exams with just 50 students as a very humble beginning, the company now coaches more than 25000 students every year for engineering & premedical entrance exams like JEE Main (earlier known as AIEEE), JEE Advanced (earlier known as IIT-JEE), NEET (earlier known as AIPMT), AIIMS, NTSE, Olympaids, KVPY, etc.
Career Point, Kota center (also the Head Office) accounts for bulk of the enrollments & student strength. Career Point operates branches in Alwar, Dausa, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Kapurthala, Sikar, Sriganganagar. The company also provides coaching directly in school at multiple schools in India including Latur, Pilani & Kovilpatti.
Career Point currently operates ten franchisee centers in Agra, Bilaspur, Bongaigaon, Bokaro, Dibrugarh, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu & Jamnagarand also provides satellite based interactive classes (CPLive) at more than ten centers in Ambala Cantt, Amravati, Aurangabad, Balangir, Bhavnagar, Chhatarpur, Daltanganj, Godhra, Jamshedpur, Lucknow & Varanasi. The company also offers courses through its Distance Learning Program in form of printed study material popularly known as Exercise Sheets & test series courses along with a student performance feedback. It also provides distance learning program using different technology modes like online testing, online video-on-demand(VOD) courses, DVD Courses.
The company provides Educational Consultancy & Management Services (ECAMS) & operates three schools in Rajasthan [Global Public School (Kota), Jivan Jyoti Public School (Jodhpur) & Career Point World School (Kota)]
Currently the company provides ECAMS services to Career Point University at Kota, Rajasthan & Career Point University at Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. Both universities started offering graduate, post-graduate & research degree & diploma courses in engineering, computer applications, sciences, law, fashion & design, commerce & management since 2012. It also operates Career Point Technical Campus at Rajsmand, Rajasthan & Career Point Technical Campus at Chandigarh. Both campuses offer graduate, post-graduate degree & diploma courses in engineering, computer applications & sciences.
- "Career Point Ltd".
- "Career Point Infosystems Ltd Announces Name Change To Career Point Ltd". www.in.reuters.com. Reuters. 3 Oct 2011. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "The dream factories". http://www.businesstoday.intoday.in/. India Today Press. 12 May 2013. Retrieved 3 Sep 2013. External link in
- "Education: The tale of Kota". http://www.economictimes.indiatimes.com. Times News Network. 5 Jan 2011. Retrieved 3 Sep 2013. External link in
- "Kota: Where education is an industry". http://www.entrepreneurindia.in/. Entrepreneur Magazine. 10 Apr 2010. Retrieved 3 Sep 2013. External link in
- "Making education a career". http://www.livemint.com/. Hindustan Times Press. 28 Jul 2011. Retrieved 3 Sep 2013. External link in
- "The New Coaching Class in Kota". Forbes Magazine. 7 Jul 2012. Retrieved 3 Oct 2013.
- "Career Point Annual report 2012-2013". www.nseindia.com. Career Point Ltd. 31 Mar 2013. p. 43. Retrieved 3 Sep 2013.
- "Career Point Ltd. - Company Profile". www.in.reuters.com. Reuters. 2 Oct 2013. Retrieved 2 Oct 2013.
- "Career Point Ltd. - Company Profile". www.businessweek.com. Bloomberg Businessweek. 2 Oct 2013. Retrieved 2 Oct 2013.
- "Low enrolments continue to weigh on Career Point". www.livemint.com. Hindustan Times Press. 26 May 2013. Retrieved 3 Oct 2013.
- "Career Point to invest in new schemes". http://www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Times News Network. 8 Aug 2009. Retrieved 2 Oct 2013. External link in
- "Career Point Infosystems Ltd - Execution of ECAM Service Agreement for University in Himachal Pradesh". www.profit.ndtv.com. 29 Oct 2011. Retrieved 2 Oct 2013.
- "Career Point Ltd. - Press Release". www.cpil.in. 7 Aug 2012. Archived from the original on 2013-06-18. Retrieved 2 Oct 2013.
- "Coaching majors in Kota plan to diversify". www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Times News Network. 2 May 2013. Retrieved 2 Oct 2013.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|