Careful (Paramore song)
|Single by Paramore|
|from the album Brand New Eyes|
|Released||June 8, 2010|
|Format||CD, digital download|
|Genre||Pop punk, emo|
|Label||Fueled by Ramen|
|Writer(s)||Hayley Williams, Josh Farro|
|Paramore singles chronology|
"Careful" is a song by American rock band Paramore, and is the fourth single from their third studio album, Brand New Eyes. The song charted on the Billboard Hot 100 the week Brand New Eyes was released before it was announced as a single. It charted due to digital downloads. The song impacted radio on June 8, 2010.
It was announced on the official Paramore fanclub that a video containing live footage of the song would be released on June 8, 2010. The video was shot and edited by Brandon Chesbro, who also directed the video for the band's previous single "The Only Exception". The video was released via Fueled by Ramen's YouTube account. It contains performances of the song in many concerts throughout 2009 and includes clips from their Brisbane Soundwave Tour and also at their one-off performance at Festival Hall in Melbourne, Australia. The clip also contains footage from their 2010 Spring Tour as well as their 2009 Fall Tour. It also shows clips of the band off stage. The music video is also the third of Paramore's videos to be a compilation of performances from various concerts, the first two being "All We Know" from All We Know Is Falling and "Hallelujah" from Riot!.
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||108|
|UK Rock Singles (Official Charts Company)||3|
|US Billboard Hot 100||78|
|US Alternative Songs (Billboard)||37|
- "AllAccess.com Alternative eWeekly". AllAccess. June 1, 2010. Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- "Playlist: 15 best Paramore songs, 'Twilight' to now". August 7, 2014. Retrieved January 3, 2015.
- "Twitter / Brandon Chesbro: Careful is a live video". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- “”. "Paramore: Careful [OFFICIAL VIDEO]". YouTube. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "ARIA Report Issue 1070 – August 30, 2010". ARIA Charts. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- "Paramore - Careful - Music Charts". Acharts.us. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- "Chart Log UK – Chart Coverage and Record Sales 2009 and Special Single-File Version". Zobbel.de. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "Chart History: The Only Exception - Paramore". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
- "Paramore Music News & Info". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2010-12-09.