|Look up caret in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caret may refer to:
- CARET Brain Mapping Software
- Robert Caret, the president of the University of Massachusetts
- Caret or insertion point, a blinking vertical bar indicating where typed text will be inserted
- Caret navigation, a blinking vertical bar in a text field
- CARET, the beta-Carotene and Retinol Efficacy Trial
- In Judaism
- Kareth or Karet, a biblical punishment decreed by Heaven
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.