|Subgenus:||C. subg. Vignea|
|Section:||C. sect. Ammoglochin|
Carex disticha is native to parts of Northern and Western Europe, where it grows in moist spots in a number of habitat types, and it has been introduced to the Great Lakes region of southern Canada. In its native range, this species is often associated with the Juncus subnodulosus–Cirsium palustre fen-meadow habitat. Carex disticha has also been introduced to Canada, where it is known from only two sites, in Ontario and Quebec.
- "BSBI List 2007". Botanical Society of Britain and Ireland. Archived from the original (xls) on 2015-01-25. Retrieved 2014-10-17.
- "Carex disticha". Natural Resources Conservation Service PLANTS Database. USDA. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Carex disticha". Flora of North America. 2009. Retrieved December 4, 2009.
- C. Michael Hogan (2009). N. Strömberg, ed. "Marsh Thistle: Cirsium palustre". GlobalTwitcher.com. Archived from the original on December 13, 2012.
- "Carex disticha". U.S. Department of Agriculture. 2009. Retrieved December 4, 2009.
- Media related to Carex disticha at Wikimedia Commons
|This Carex article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|