This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public Limited Company|
|Headquarters||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
Number of locations
|20 branches (2019) |
|Louis Page (Chairman)|
Ranjit Page (Deputy Chairman)
Rajendra Theagarajah (Managing Director / CEO)
|Products||Banking, financial and related services|
|Revenue||US$ 27.3 million (2019)|
|US$ 11.25 million (2019)|
|US$ -4.89 million (2019)|
|Total assets||US$ 215.52 million (2019)|
|Total equity||US$ 57.44 million (2019)|
Number of employees
Cargills Bank Limited is a licensed commercial bank  in Sri Lanka. It received its license from Central Bank of Sri Lanka to operate domestic and offshore banking business on 21 January 2014 and was ceremonially opened on 30 June 2014. At present the bank consists of 17 branches island-wide with the head office based in Kollupitiya.
The largest shareholders of Cargills Bank Limited are Cargills (Ceylon) PLC and CT Holdings PLC, both highly diversified conglomerates listed in the Colombo Stock Exchange with interests in entertainment, hospitality trade, property development, manufacturing, food processing and retailing. Cargills Ceylon PLC, a Sri Lankan corporate established in 1844 is built on a strong foundation of values and ethics.
Cargills Bank is also well partnered through investments of leading corporates in the country whose brands, financial performance, market share and business foresight have been in highest echelons of their respective fields. Most significant amongst them are; Employees Provident Fund (EPF), MJF Foundation Investments (Pvt) Ltd, Melwa Group, AIA Holdings Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, Softlogic Holdings PLC, Phoenix Ventures Ltd, MAS Capital (Pvt) Ltd, Asian Alliance Insurance PLC, Rosewood (Pvt) Ltd, Lalan Rubber Holdings (Pvt) Ltd.
- "Cargills Bank expands its banking prowess to Galle". ft.lk.
- "Cargills-bank Annual Reports 2019". Cargills-bank. Cargills-bank. January 30, 2020. Retrieved January 30, 2020.
- "Licensed Commercial Banks". cbsl.gov.lk. Archived from the original on 2016-11-19. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "Cargills Bank launches new culture in Commercial Banking for progress and wealth creation". bizenglish.adaderana.lk.
- "Partners of Cargills Bank". cargillsbank.com. Archived from the original on 2016-09-19. Retrieved 2016-09-09.