|Commenced operations||June 2009|
|Headquarters||Vizzola Ticino, Italy|
Cargolux Italia S.p.A. is an Italian cargo airline, set up as a joint venture between various Italian investors and Cargolux. Its head office is located at Vizzola Ticino and its hub is Milan-Malpensa Airport. The airline was established in December 2008 and commenced operations in June 2009.
Cargolux Italia serves the following destinations with scheduled cargo flights:
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Elenco delle imprese titolari di licenza di trasporto aereo". enac.gov.it. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- Cargolux Italia - About us
- Cargolux Italia - Destinations
- "Cargolux Italia Fleet Details and History". Planespotters.net.
- http://cargoluxitalia.com/index.php?nid=5 Retrieved 1 September 2013