|Motto||We believe in you and your future|
|President||Ana E. Cucurella-Adorno, Ph.D.|
|Location||Bayamón, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico|
It was founded on February 28, 1969, as the Caribbean Junior College in the municipality of Bayamon. In 1978, it was renamed to Caribbean University College after being accredited by the Council on Higher Education of Puerto Rico.
In 1990, after starting to offer graduate studies, it was renamed to Caribbean University.
The university is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Caribbean University at Bayamón (1969)
- Caribbean University at Carolina (1979)
- Caribbean University at Ponce (1985)
- Caribbean University at Vega Baja (1977)
- Official Caribbean University website—(Spanish)
State Road 167, Km. 21.2, Ext. Forest Hills, Bayamón, PR 00961, Puerto Rico
|This Puerto Rico-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Caribbean-related university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|