Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caribe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caribe may refer to:
- Caribe (Venezuelan TV series), a Venezuelan telenovela
- Caribe (U.S. TV series), a 1975 television series produced by Quinn Martin
- Caribe, or Cabir, a computer worm designed for mobile phones
- Caribe (film), a 1987 drama film by director Michael Kennedy
- The Caribe, or Kalina, an indigenous people of South America
- The Caribe, or Island Caribs, an indigenous people of the Caribbean
- The Carib language, the language of the Kalina people
- A local term for piranhas, particularly in Venezuela
- Another name for the Carib language
- Caribee, an Australian travel, outdoor & luggage brand
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caribe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.