Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
|Carilion New River Valley
|Location||Montgomery County, Virginia, United States|
|Emergency department||Level III trauma center|
|Lists||Hospitals in Virginia|
Radford Community Hospital (RCH) was founded in 1943 in Radford, Virginia. The hospital became affiliated with Carilion Clinic in 1987. Since the facility at RCH was aging, they began construction of a new hospital in 1997. Carilion New River Valley Medical Center opened in March 1999, and is located at 2900 Lamb Circle, Christiansburg, VA.
Virginia Tech massacre
- "About Carilion New River Valley Medical Center". Archived from the original on 2010-07-05. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Virginia Health Information:Carilion New River Valley Medical Center". Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Virginia Trauma Centers". Archived from the original on 2011-07-15. Retrieved 2007-04-16.
- "Carilion New River Valley Medical Center". Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "US News Hospital Directory". Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "Mapquest". Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "Carnage at Virginia campus". Retrieved 2007-04-16.
- Rondeaux, Candace; Spinner, Jackie; Wilgoren, Debbi (2007-04-17). "Rampage Strains Area Hospitals". Washington Post. Retrieved 2007-04-17.