|Parent||Dunn Motor Traction|
|Service area||Sutherland Shire|
|Service type||Coach charter services|
|Alliance||Telford's Bus & Coach|
|Fleet||11 (October 2014)|
Tiger Tours is an Australian coach charter company in Sydney. Until October 2011, Tiger Tours was known as Caringbah Bus Service, and operated route bus services in Sydney Bus Region 11, in Sutherland Shire.
The company started in 1942, when Keith Wood bought route 50, which operated between Caringbah and Miranda with diversions to Taren Point as well. The Taren Point diversion was sold to Sutherland Bus Service in May 1955. The name Caringbah Bus Service was introduced later that year.
- 977: Miranda - Caringbah - Lilli Pilli via Willarong Road and Crescent Road
- 978: Miranda - Caringbah - Port Hacking via Gannons Point and Dolans Bay
These services operated from Miranda to Port Hacking, Dolans Bay and Lilli Pilli via Caringbah station, and school services in the area. In 2009 they were changed so that route 977 no longer operated via Willarong Road and Crescent Road but operated direct via Port Hacking Road. Willarong Road and Crescent Road were then covered by route 978.
When the Sydney Metropolitan Bus System Contracts was established in 2005, the operation area of Caringbah Bus Service belonged to part of Region 11, which was shared with Crowthers and Maianbar Bundeena Bus Service. Crowthers would later be sold to Veolia Transport NSW in 2009.
In October 2011, the route bus services of 977 and 978 were sold to Veolia Transport NSW with nine buses. Since Region 11 was dominated by Veolia (having both Crowther and Caringbah routes), it was merged into its neighbouring Region 10, which was Veolia's operation area.
Caringbah Bus Service had long operated a coach charter business under the Tiger Tours banner and this business continues with 11 vehicles. On 1 May 2015, the business was purchased by Dunn Motor Traction. The vehicles have had the "Tiger Tours" branding removed and now operate under sister company Telford's Bus & Coach's operating licence.
- Sydney Bus Routes (1925) 26-50, Retrieved 26 October 2014
- "Route alterations" Fleetline issue 201 April 1992 page 70
- Caringbah Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists 30 September 2011
- Sydney Bus Contract Map 2012 Transport for NSW
- Tiger Tours Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- "Tiger Tours" Australian Bus Panorama issue 31/1 July 2015 page 53