Caringbah railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eastbound view in January 2007
|Location||The Kingsway, Caringbah|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||31.51 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||16 December 1939|
|Passengers (2013)||3,190 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Bondi Junction|||
|2||services to Cronulla|||
Transdev NSW operates five routes via Caringbah station:
- 969: Sutherland station to Cronulla
- 971: Hurstville to South Cronulla
- 977: Westfield Miranda to Lilli Pilli
- 978: Westfield Miranda to Dolans Bay
- 988: Cronulla to Caringbah limited weekday service
Caringbah station is served by one NightRide route:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Caringbah Station NSWrail.net
- "Gymea - Caringah Duplication Opened" Railway Digest August 1985 page 234
- Caringbah Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- First passenger trains run on newly duplicated track on the Cronulla Line Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation 19 April 2010
- "T4: Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 969". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 971". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 977". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 978". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 988". Transport for NSW.
- "N11 Nightride". Transport for NSW.