- Carissa (name), a name of Greek origin given to girls
- Carissa, a genus of shrubs
- Carissa (Spain), an ancient town in Spain
- Carissa (Galatia), an ancient town in Galatia, Turkey
- Carissa, moth genus in the family Noctuidae
- New Carissa, a merchant ship which foundered in 1999
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll named Carissa.
- "Carissa", a song by Sun Kil Moon from Benji (2014)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carissa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.