|Look up caritas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caritas may refer to:
- Caritas Internationalis, a confederation of Roman Catholic relief, development and social service organisations
- Caritas Christi Health Care, a non-profit Roman Catholic healthcare system in the New England region of the United States
- Caritas Hospital, a hospital located in Kottayam district, Kerala, India
- Caritas Hong Kong, a charitable organisation of Caritas founded in July 1953
- Caritas Macau, the charity outreach of the Diocese of Macau, China founded in 1971
- Caritas - Social Action, an agency of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales
- Deus caritas est, the first encyclical of Pope Benedict XVI.
- Caritas in Veritate, the third encyclical of Pope Benedict XVI; his first on social justice issues
- Caritas Academy, an all-girls private, Roman Catholic high school in Jersey City, New Jersey
- Caritas Institute of Community Education,an institute of higher education
- Caritas (yacht) A private yacht and former World War II Navy patrol boat.
- Las Caritas, a collection of Indian inscriptions in a rock formation in the Dominican Republic
- Caritas (Angel), a fictional demon-friendly karaoke bar in the U.S. television series Angel
- Caritas (Ponzi scheme), a pyramid investment/Ponzi scheme in the early 1990s in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Caritas Well or Caritas Fountain, a renaissance fountain in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Carità (disambiguation)
- Charites, a group of minor goddesses in Greek mythology
- Deus caritas est (disambiguation)
- "Ubi caritas", a hymn of the Western Church associated with Maundy Thursday
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caritas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.