|Born||November 10, 1962|
|Alma mater||Purdue University|
University of Iowa
|Occupation||CEO, Cook Group|
|Net worth||$10.5 billion (August 2020)|
|Spouse(s)||Marcy Heshelman (m. 2008)|
|Parent(s)||William Cook (died 2011) and Gayle Cook|
Carl Cook (born November 10, 1962) is an American billionaire businessman. He is CEO of the Cook Group, a medical device company that was co-founded by his parents. As of August 2020, his net worth is estimated to be $10.5 billion.
After graduation, Cook traveled to France and Germany for a year, setting up computers for his family's company, the Cook Group, a medical devices company founded by his late father William Cook. He then worked at the Cook Group pacemaker division in Leechburg, Pennsylvania, and in their Winston-Salem plant.
On January 5, 2008, Cook married Marcy Heshelman at the West Baden Springs Hotel, having met her when she was working in Cook Inc's auditing department. She grew up in Greene County, Indiana. They live in Bloomington, Indiana, and have a daughter.
- "Carl Cook". Forbes. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- "Carl Cook". Forbes. Retrieved October 8, 2020.
- "Carl Cook inherited his father's company – and his vision | Free HTO content". heraldtimesonline.com. Retrieved June 24, 2017.
- Bob Hammel (2008). The Bill Cook Story: Ready, Fire, Aim!. Indiana University Press. p. 284. ISBN 0-253-35254-1. Retrieved June 24, 2017.
- Schneider, Nick (March 21, 2013). "Local News: Governor makes stop at Yoho's General Store in Solsberry (3/21/13) | Greene County Daily World". Gcdailyworld.com. Retrieved June 24, 2017.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|