|Full name||Carl Wayne Emberson|
|Date of birth||13 July 1973|
|Place of birth||Epsom, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|1992–1993||→ Colchester United (loan)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
He played in the 1990–91 Final of the FA Youth Cup with Millwall, but only ever managed to make 1 Senior first-team appearance for the club.He joined Colchester United for ₤25,000 in 1994, where he had previously been on loan. He enjoyed six successful seasons at Colchester United as their first choice goalkeeper making over 200 hundred senior league and cup Appearances. He went on to play for Walsall, before moving to Luton Town where he gained automatic promotion in his first season with the club, he then moved onto Southend United, Grays Athletic and Sutton United.
After retiring, Emberson moved to Spain, where he runs a soccer school.
- FA Youth Cup Winner (1): 1991
- Football League Division Three Playoff Winner (1): 1997–98
- Football League Trophy Runner-up (1): 1996–97
- Football League Division Two Playoff Winner (1): 2000–2001
- Football League Division Three Runner-up (1): 2001-02
- Carl Emberson at The Archive Database for Colchester United Archived 7 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 26 October 2010
- "How are we ever going to manage?". The Independent. 17 October 2009. Retrieved 26 October 2010.
- "New staff member". Bristol Rovers F.C. 27 June 2011. Archived from the original on 29 June 2011. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- Emberson returns as coach Archived 6 July 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Cash and Emberson leave Kenilworth Road". Luton Today. Johnston Publishing Ltd. 2013-02-19. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- "FA Youth Cup Honours". Coludaybyday.co.uk.
- "Division Three (League Two) Play-Off Finalists". Coludaybyday.co.uk.
- "Associate Members Cup Finalists". Coludaybyday.co.uk.