|Full name||Carl Emil Hutchings|
|Date of birth||24 September 1974|
|Place of birth||Hammersmith, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2000||→ Brentford (loan)||8||(0)|
|2000||→ Exeter City (loan)||2||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Carl Hutchings (born 24 September 1974) is an English retired professional association footballer who played as a midfielder. In a League career lasting from 1993 to 2003, Hutchings made 295 league appearances, scoring 16 goals, for five different clubs.
Born in Hammersmith, Hutchings played youth football for Chelsea and Brentford. Hutchings played professionally in the Football League for Brentford, Bristol City, Exeter City, Southend United and Leyton Orient. He later played non-league football for Farnborough Town, making a further 21 appearances.
- Barry Hugman's Footballers - Carl Hutchings
- "Player profile". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database. Retrieved 29 March 2012.
- "Carl Hutchings | Football Stats | No Club | Age 41 | 1993-2004 | Soccer Base". www.soccerbase.com. Retrieved 2016-03-25.
- Mark Shail (7 January 2007). "Mark Shail speaks with Carl Hutchings". Give Me Football. Archived from the original on 2011-06-13. Retrieved 20 May 2009.
- "Carl Hutchings - Player Liaison Manager". Eleven Sports Management. Archived from the original on 2012-07-07. Retrieved 5 June 2009.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|