From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2014)|
- Homicide Hunter
- Chris Butler (private investigator)
- I (Almost) Got Away With It - Season 2 Episode 3, "Got A Dead Man's ID"
- Berton, Justin (3 December 2011). "'Dirty DUI' allegation leads husband to sue wife". SFGate. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Justin Berton (2012-03-11). "Informant in 'dirty DUI' case tells his story". SFGate. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Crooks, Peter (April 2001). "The Setup - Diablo Magazine - April 2011 - East Bay - California". Diablomag.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Courthouse News Service". Courthousenews.com. 2011-12-05. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Extra: Carl Marino on working undercover - 48 Hours Videos". CBS News. 2012-02-17. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
|This article about an American film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|