|Origin||Battersea, London, England|
|Genres||UK garage, grime, hip hop|
|Associated acts||So Solid Crew|
Colin Scarlett, the partner of Morgan's ex-girlfriend (who has two children by Morgan), had beaten Morgan up earlier on the day of the murder. Morgan then returned with a gun and shot Scarlett.
The jury failed to reach a verdict on the same charge faced by So Solid Crew rapper Megaman, who faced a retrial in March 2006 where the jury was discharged before a verdict could be reached. A second retrial began in September 2006, and on 28 September Megaman was found not guilty of murder at the Old Bailey.
Morgan's trial judge recommended that he should spend at least 30 years in prison before being considered for parole, a recommendation that is expected to keep him behind bars until at least 2034 and the age of 53.
- Deaths England and Wales 1984-2006
- "article". BBC News. 2005-09-20. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- Bennetto, Jason (2004-11-17). "So Solid Crew leader wanted by police over fatal shooting - Crime - UK". The Independent. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- "UK | England | London | Megaman murder jury is discharged". BBC News. 2006-04-13. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- "UK | England | London | Rap producer jailed for shooting". BBC News. 2005-10-28. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- "Burning Vision". Burningvision.digitalresolve.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-02-04.