|Full name||Carl Anthony Regan|
|Date of birth||14 January 1980|
|Place of birth||Liverpool, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2002||→ Hull City (loan)||14||(0)|
|2003–2004||→ Chester City (loan)||4||(0)|
|2008–2009||Milton Keynes Dons||36||(1)|
|2011||→ Notts County (loan)||4||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:43, 22 May 2013 (UTC).
Carl Anthony Regan (born 14 January 1980) is an English footballer.
Regan, who is a right-back, began his career with Everton, but left after being offered a new one-year deal in 2000 without breaking into the first-team. He went on to play for Barnsley, Hull City, Droylsden and Chester City before joining Macclesfield Town in July 2006. At the Silkmen, he made over 60 appearances.
On 31 January 2008 Carl left Macclesfield for League Two rivals Milton Keynes Dons for an undisclosed fee, rejoining ex-Macclesfield manager Paul Ince, as well as several former Silkmen players. His move came just two days after he had played against MK Dons for Macclesfield. At the Dons, he made nearly 50 appearances, scoring 2 goals.
On 5 June 2009 Regan signed a two-year deal at Bristol Rovers having rejected a new contract at MK Dons and made his debut in a 2–1 home defeat against Leyton Orient. Regan subsequently joined Notts county on a short term loan deal on 23 February 2011, after failing to establish himself in the first team under new manager Dave Penney. He was one of seventeen players released by the team in May 2011.
After trialing for Shrewsbury Town Regan signed for Graham Turner's side on a one-year deal, ahead of their Pre-Season friendly with Tranmere Rovers. Despite being sidelined by injury for most of the first half of the 2011/12 season, Regan was recalled as a substitute in a 2–1 home win against Southend United on 21 January 2012 and kept his place for the next match in a 2–0 away win at Hereford United. In May 2012, Regan was released by the club after being deemed surplus to requirements.
- FA Youth Cup: 1998
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 347. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Midfielder Jeff Hughes heads Bristol Rovers exodus". BBC Sport. 23 May 2011. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- "Defender signs". Shrewsbury Town F C official website. 29 July 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "BBC Sport – Shrewsbury 2–1 Southend". BBC Sport. 21 January 2012. Retrieved 5 February 2012.
- "BBC Sport – Hereford 0–2 Shrewsbury". BBC Sport. 28 January 2012. Retrieved 5 February 2012.
- "BBC Sport – Regan eager to grab chance back in the Shrewsbury side". BBC Sport. 2 February 2012. Retrieved 5 February 2012.
- "Four stay, four go at Shrews". Sky Sports. 8 May 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2012.