Jump to navigation Jump to search
May 30, 1970|
Richmond, California, US
|Known for||co-founder of suck.com|
- Suck Contributor: Carl Steadman
- Placing - "Placing doesn't depict the future so much as portray the present"
- Rats To Cats!
- "Two Solitudes", a 1995 e-mail story
- Carl's original homepage
- Carl's "tilde site" at Freedonia
- Steadman wrote an untitled essay about leaving Suck.com, published on the Rox website in July 1996.
|This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|