|Born||29 August 1982|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position(s): GA, GS|
|New South Wales Swifts
|Last updated: 2009-03-13|
Carla Dziwoki (born 29 August 1982) is an Australian netball player. Dziwoki played with the Queensland Firebirds in the Commonwealth Bank Trophy. She played with Team Northumbria in the English Netball Superleague for the 2008–09 season. She also played for Leeds Carnegie in the English Netball Superleague for the 2009-2010 season. Dziwoki rejoined the Queensland Firebirds for the 2009 ANZ Championship season after Megan Dehn withdrew from the side.
Dziwoki also plays in the Australian State League where she represents the Sutherland Shire in NSW. Dziwoki will also be representing NSW Waratahs in the Australian National League. Carla will play for the NSW Swifts in the 2011 ANZ Championship season. She was also a member of the Australian FastNet Diamonds team which played at the 2011 World Netball Series in Liverpool.
After being released by the NSW Swifts at the end of the 2014 ANZ Championship season, Dziwoki signed with the Melbourne Vixens for the 2015 season.
- 2013 Australian Fast5 Flyers
- 2011 Australian FastNet team
Netball Career Facts
- 2014 NSW Swifts Leadership Group
- 2013 Australian Fast5 Flyers – Silver Medallists
- 2011 NNSW Waratahs Captain, Australian Netball League undefeated premiers
- 2011 Australian Squad Training Partner
- 2004 Australian Squad
- "2006 Queensland Firebirds team profile". ABC Sport. Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- Partland, Warren (2007-05-02). "Orioles defender in line for return". AdelaideNow. Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- 2008–09 Team Northumbria profile[permanent dead link]. Retrieved on 2009-03-13.
- "Captain Carla: I may be back". Evening Chronicle. 2009-03-14. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
- Stannard, Damien (2009-03-07). "Firebirds coach Vicki Wilson tackles Netball". Courier Mail. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
|This biographical article related to Australian netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|