Carla Quevedo (born April 23, 1988) is an Argentine actress and designer. She is most known for her role on the film The Secret in Their Eyes, in which she played Liliana Coloto.
Her acting debut was in the year 2009 in Argentina film directed by Juan José Campanella, The Secret in Their Eyes, winner of the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. It also stars Ricardo Darín, Soledad Villamil, Pablo Rago, and Guillermo Francella. In the film, Quevedo plays Liliana Coloto a murdered girl around which the story centers. She currently is a designer for the La Belle Rebelle swimsuit line and lives in both New York City and Buenos Aires.
||Valeria Del Valle
||Las 13 esposas de Wilson Fernández
||Show Me a Hero
||Lyceum Theatre, Buenos Aires
In 2013, Quevedo won the Best Actress Award at the HollyShorts Film Festival in Los Angeles and was nominated by the Academia Argentina de Letras for the Cóndor de Plata for Best New Actress.
- ^ Stratton, David (May 19, 2010). "The Secret in Their Eyes". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved July 22, 2014.
- ^ Dargis, Manohla (April 15, 2010). "Cold Case, Warm Hearts: Death Leads to Romance". The New York Times. Retrieved July 22, 2014.
- ^ "The Secret in Their Eyes Acting Credit". The New York Times. April 15, 2010. Retrieved July 22, 2014.
- ^ "Diving In" (PDF). The Swim Journal. Retrieved 2014-07-22.
- ^ "Abril en Nueva York". The Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2014-07-22.
- ^ Simon, Brent (July 18, 2014). "Affluenza Movie Review". Paste. Retrieved July 22, 2014.
- ^ "HollyShorts announces its 2013 winners". HollyShorts. Retrieved July 22, 2014.