September 7, 1984|
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Current club||Ciudad de Buenos Aires|
|2006–2011||Club de Campo|
|2011–Present||Ciudad de Buenos Aires|
Carla Rebecchi (born 7 September 1984) is an Argentine field hockey player who won the bronze medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing and the silver medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London with the Argentina national field hockey team. In 2010, she won the World Cup in Rosario, Argentina. Carla also won six Champions Trophy, the 2014–2015 World League, two medals at the Pan American Games and two Pan American Cups.
After Luciana Aymar retired and Macarena Rodriguez was left out of the national team after the 2015 Pan American Games, she was selected to be the captain. In February 2017 she announced her retirement after 290 matches and 153 goals, and returned after becoming a mother in 3 September 2018.
- The Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
- Confederación Argentina de Hockey Official site of the Argentine Hockey Confederation (in Spanish)
- Carla Rebecchi at the International Hockey Federation
- Carla Rebecchi at the International Olympic Committee
- Carla Rebecchi at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to an Argentine field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Argentine Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|