|Full name||Carles Comamala|
|Date of birth||1887|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Date of death||1976|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born 1887 in Madrid, the capital of Spain, son of a Basque father and a Canarian mother.
He was a personal friend of Joan Gamper who founded Barcelona in 1903. Comamala was a great striker, who stood out for his side scoring throughout his long career. He scored a total of 172 goals in 145 games for the club.
He had a very active life and also founded the Irish football team, the Galen  and the University. He also played for FC Casual. He practised rugby and swimming, made occasional journalistic writings and became founder and first President of the Catalan Federation of Gymnastics, the forerunner of the Catalan Federation of Gymnastics, in 1923.
Carlos is considered Comamala, great cartoonist, creator of the original idea of the current coat of arms FC Barcelona, then won the public tender for Barça in 1910 to better design their shield.
- Copa del Rey: 1909–10 and 1911–12
- Catalan championships: 1904–05, 1908–09, 1909–10 and 1910–11
- "Edición del jueves, 28 noviembre 1907, página 4 – Hemeroteca – Lavanguardia.es" (in Spanish). Hemeroteca.lavanguardia.es. 28 November 1907. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "Edición del jueves, 21 noviembre 1935, página 4 – Hemeroteca – elmundodeportivo.es" (in Spanish). Hemeroteca.elmundodeportivo.es. 21 November 1935. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Dictionary of Barca. Antoni Closa, Jordi Blanco. Hardcover. Enc. Catalan 1999. ISBN 84-412-0126-9 / 84-412-0126-9 EAN: 9788441201262, Page 99