From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carling may mean:
- Carling, Ontario, township in Parry Sound District, Canada
- Carling Avenue, street in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Carling, Moselle, a French commune in the département of the Moselle and in the region Lorraine
- Thomas Carling, the founder of Carling Beer
- John Carling, his son and prominent historical Ontario politician
- Carling Bassett-Seguso, Canadian professional tennis player and granddaughter of John Carling
- John R. Carling, writer, author of historical novels
- Will Carling, former England Rugby Union captain
- Carling L. Dinkler, 1926 he was the youngest hotel executive in the U.S.
- Carling, a Canadian beer
- Carling O'Keefe, a Canadian beer
- Carling (sailing), a piece of timber laid under the deck of a ship
- Academy Music Group operates the Carling Academy venues
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.