|Location||Carlingford, New South Wales, Australia|
|Owner||Vicinity Centres (50%)|
|No. of stores and services||100|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||33,145m²|
|No. of floors||4|
The shopping centre is located 22 km from Sydney's central business district on Pennant Hills Road 8 km from Parramatta at its intersection with Carlingford Road. Marsden Road, the start of A6, is located 350 metres to the south of the centre.
Carlingford Court opened in 1965 as Carlingford Village on a former orchard and nursery site. In the 1970s, the centre went a redevelopment and it was renamed Carlingford Court. Carlingford Court underwent several changes of ownership in the early 1990s. Major redevelopments took place upon GPT's acquisition of the centre in July 1996, including refurbishment of the Woolworths store in 1998. In 2000, a $40 million upgrade saw the shopping centre gain a Coles supermarket (replacing a Franklins) and add 3,000 m² of floor space.
- "Carlingford Court". Vicinity Centres. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- Cummins, Carolyn (12 December 2013). "Federation Centres buys Carlingford Court shopping centre from GPT". Sydney Morning Herald.
- Ausway Publishing (2005). Sydway - Greater Sydney and Blue Mountains Street Directory (10 ed.). Map 233. ISBN 0-909439-04-4.
- "History of Carlingford". cwpsmyplace.weebly.com. Retrieved 2016-05-28.
- "Work begins on $40m Carlingford upgrade". Inside Retailing. Ian Huntley Pty Ltd. 2000-03-06.
|This article about a building or structure in New South Wales is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|