Carlo Alessandro, 3rd Duke of Castel Duino
|Duke of Castel Duino|
|Period||17 March 1986 – present|
|Born||10 February 1952|
Neuilly-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France
|House||Thurn and Taxis|
|Father||Raimundo, 2nd Duke of Castel Duino|
|Mother||Princess Eugénie of Greece and Denmark|
|Thurn und Taxis|
Carlo Alessandro, Prince della Torre e Tasso, 3rd Duke of Castel Duino, full Italian name: Carlo Alessandro, Principe della Torre e Tasso, Duca di Castel Duino (born 10 February 1952) is the current head of the Castel Duino branch of the House of Thurn and Taxis.
Carlo Alessandro is the only child of Raimundo, 2nd Duke of Castel Duino and his wife Princess Eugénie of Greece and Denmark. He was born in Neuilly-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France.
Marriage and issue
Carlo Alessandro married Veronique Lantz, daughter of Gérard Lantz and his wife, Monique Rachet, on 10 February 1976 in Saint-Tropez, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France. Carlo Alessandro and Veronique have three children:
- Prince Dimitri della Torre e Tasso (born 24 November 1977) m. 2017 Jonkvrouw Elinor de Pret Roose de Calesberg (*1981)
- Prince Maximilian della Torre e Tasso (born 22 May 1979)
- Princess Constanza della Torre e Tasso (born 7 August 1989)
|Ancestors of Carlo Alessandro, 3rd Duke of Castel Duino|
- Genealogy of della Torre e Tasso in: Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels volume 85 (1984).
- Trivia: when Barbara Berlusconi, the daughter of Silvio, made her début in 2001 at the Bal des débutantes in Paris, Dimitri was her cavalier.
- Descendants of King Christian IX of Denmark