Carlos Adrián Morales
Morales playing for Santos Laguna
|Full name||Carlos Adrián Morales Higuera|
|Date of birth||September 6, 1979|
|Place of birth||La Piedad, Michoacán, Mexico|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|2001||→ Pachuca (loan)||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 January 2016.
A versatile midfielder and accurate set-piece taker, Carlos can play as a central midfielder, winger, wing-back and full-back. He began his career by debuting with Mexico's Ascenso MX La Piedad (based on the city in the Mexican State of Michoacán) (1997-'98), then was brought forth to Liga MX by Morelia (1998–2001, 2002–2004, 2012), later on he would move to Pachuca (2001–2002), Tigres (2003–2006), Toluca (2006–2009), Tecos (2009) and Santos (2010-2012).
Carlos is the brother of Ramón Morales, a former footballer.
- Primera División: Invierno 2001
- Primera División: Apertura 2008
- Santos Laguna
- Primera División: Clausura 2012
- Carlos Adrián Morales Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)
|This biographical article relating to Mexican association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|