|Member of the|
Municipal Chamber of Rio de Janeiro
|Assumed office |
1 January 2001
|Born||7 December 1982|
Resende, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Parents||Jair Messias Bolsonaro|
Rogéria Nantes Braga
|Relatives||Eduardo Bolsonaro (brother)|
|Alma mater||Universidade Estácio de Sá|
He graduated in Aeronautical Science from Estácio de Sá University and has been an Alderman of the Municipal Chamber of Rio de Janeiro since 2001, being affiliated to the Social Christian Party (PSC).
His brothers are Flávio Bolsonaro, a member of the Legislative Assembly of Rio de Janeiro from 2003 until 2019 and currently member of the Federal Senate of Brazil, and Eduardo Bolsonaro, a member of the Chamber of Deputies since 2015.
In 2000, Carlos Bolsonaro was the youngest Alderman elected in Brazil's history, having received 16,053 votes. In 2016, he was re-elected to a fifth term, being the most voted with 106,657 votes.
- "Informações pessoais sobre Carlos Bolsonaro". camara.rj.gov.br. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Deputado estadual, Flávio Bolsonaro é candidato a prefeito do Rio". epoca.globo.com. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Deputado Eduardo Bolsonaro — Portal da Câmara dos Deputados". camara.leg.br (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2018-10-15.
- "Tal pai, tal filho". terra.com.br. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Carlos Bolsonaro é o candidato a vereador mais votado do Rio - Política - Estadão". Estadão (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- Media related to Carlos Bolsonaro at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Brazilian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|