Cáceda with Peru in 2017
|Full name||Carlos Alberto Cáceda Ollaguez|
|Date of birth||27 September 1991|
|Place of birth||Lima, Peru|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
(on loan from Veracruz)
|2011–2017||Universitario de Deportes||101||(0)|
|2018||→ Deportivo Municipal (loan)||13||(0)|
|2018||→ Real Garcilaso (loan)||4||(0)|
|2019–||→ Melgar (loan)||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 27 March 2018
Carlos Alberto Cáceda Ollaguez (born 27 September 1991) is a Peruvian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Melgar. Cáceda is known as a secured goal-stopper with quick reflexes and a speedy pace to rush off his line. He played all games when Universitario under-20 squad won the 2011 U-20 Copa Libertadores.
Cáceda began his senior career with Alianza Atlético in 2008. He was given his Torneo Descentralizado league debut by manager Teddy Cardama in Round 14 (Apertura). Cáceda entered the match for the sent-off Jorge Rivera in 22nd minute but could not help his side avoid the 1–4 defeat at home to Coronel Bolognesi. The match was his only league appearance with the Sullana club.
Then in January 2011 Cáceda joined Universitario de Deportes' first team. However, in his first season he mainly played in the reserves. Cáceda also featured for the Universitario U20 side that won the 2011 U-20 Copa Libertadores. He played in all the matches including the final against Boca Juniors. Later that year he made his league debut for the senior team on 5 November playing from the start in the 0–0 draw at home against Inti Gas Deportes.
In November 2012 Cáceda received his first call to join the Peruvian national team led by then manager Sergio Markarián. At the time, however, he did not participate in the friendly match against Honduras.
- Statistics accurate as of match played 16 June 2018.
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Player - Carlos Cáceda". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "Libertadores Sub20 - 2011" (in Spanish). daleucampeon.4t.com. Archived from the original on 21 March 2012. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "Match: Alianza Atlético de Sullana 1-4 Coronel Bolognesi". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "Match: Universitario 0-0 Inti Gas". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "Player - Carlos Cáceda" (in Spanish). La República. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "Perú empató con Honduras" (in Spanish). ovacion.pe/. Archived from the original on 22 January 2013. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "Carlos Cáceda". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Carlos Cáceda at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to a football goalkeeper from Peru is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|