|Full name||Carlos Israel Discua Castellanos|
|Date of birth||27 September 1984|
|Place of birth||Tegucigalpa, Honduras|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 June 2016.
Nicknamed el Chino, Discua played for Victoria and Olimpia as well as for Guatemalan outfits Deportivo Xinabajul and Comunicaciones before joining Motagua. He scored his first goal for Motagua on 2 November 2011 in the 3–0 home victory over C.D.S. Vida. In July, 2015, Discua joined Costa Rican first division team, Liga Deportiva Alajuelense. He debuted with La Liga on July 26th, 2015, as a starter in the Super Clásico, against Deportivo Saprissa.
Discua made his debut for Honduras in an April 2012 friendly match against Costa Rica and has, as of June 2015, earned a total of 13 caps, scoring one goal. He scored his first goal against the U.S. in the 2015 Gold Cup.
- Scores and results list Honduras' goal tally first.
|1.||7 July 2015||Toyota Stadium, Frisco, United States||United States||1–2||1–2||2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup|
- Carlos el "Chino" Discua reforzará al Motagua[permanent dead link] - El Heraldo
- "Victoria quiere honrar su nombre". La Prensa (in Spanish). 24 July 2008. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- LaTribunaDeportiva.hn – Motagua “resucitó” en pleno Día de los Muertos[permanent dead link] – 2 November 2011
- "C. Discua". Soccerway. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- Carlos Discua at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Honduran association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|