|Full name||Carlos Alfredo Labrín Candia|
|Date of birth||2 December 1990|
|Place of birth||Mulchén, Chile|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2011||→ Novara (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Huachipato (loan)||29||(0)|
|2014–2015||San Marcos de Arica||34||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 December 2013.
Born in Mulchén, Labrín joined Huachipato youth set-up as a youngster. In 2008, he was promoted to the first-adult team and a was quickly established as a starter centre back after his impressive performances during the Torneo Clausura.
On 28 January 2011 Palermo chairman Maurizio Zamparini confirmed the acquisition of Labrín, effective from July 2011, for €1.3 million. He moved on loan to Novara in August 2011. He debuted with the piemotesi on 29 November against Catania in Coppa Italia.
He moved back to Palermo during the winter transfer window due to lack of first team opportunities at Novara. He made his Palermo debut only on 18 March 2012, as a surprise starting pick in an unusual 3–5–2 formation for a Serie A league game against Lecce, then being named in the starting lineup also for the two following games against Udinese and Bologna.
In January 2013 he returned to Huachipato — freshly Chilean football champion in the age — in a loan agreement until the end of the year. There Labrín played the most of the team games in the year, including Copa Libertadores where he performed well in a 2–1 away win over Brazil’s Grêmio in their new stadium. On 1 January 2014 he reached a six month-loan extension with Palermo for play at Huachipato, but coach Mario Salas not considered much him.
In 2007, Labrín was called up to play with national under-17 team the FIFA category’s World Cup qualifying which Chile failed to reach. Two years later he was nominated to the South American U-20 Championship at Venezuela by coach Ivo Basay which Chile neither qualified. However months later with the U-23 team, he as captain was champion of Toulon Tournament in France where was the tournament’s best player.
- "Zamparini:"È tutto vero! Labrín è nostro"" (in Italian). Mediagol. 28 January 2011. Archived from the original on 30 January 2011. Retrieved 28 January 2011.
- "Palermo is strengthen, here is the initial balance". US Città di Palermo (in Italian). www.ilpalermocalcio.it. 9 August 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2011.
- "Perferzionato il tesseramento di Labrín" [Signing of Labrín finalized]. US Città di Palermo. 10 January 2012. Retrieved 23 January 2012.
- "Labrin al Palermo e rientro in Azzurro di Asiedu" (in Italian). Novara Calcio. Archived from the original on 19 July 2014.
- "Labrín ceduto All'Huachipato" [Labrín loaned to Huachipato] (in Italian). US Città di Palermo. 22 January 2013. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- "Maurizio Zamparini Reveals Huachipato Starlet Carlos Labrin Will Join Palermo In June". Goal.com. 28 January 2011. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- "Millar completó nómina de Bielsa para enfrentar a Ucrania" [Millar completed Bielsa nominées to face Ukraine]. Goal.com. 29 August 2010. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- (Spanish) BDFA profile