Carlos de Pena
|Full name||Carlos María de Pena Bonino|
|Date of birth||11 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2017||→ Real Oviedo (loan)||7||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 July 2017|
De Pena was involved in a car accident on his way to the airport before his reported £2.6m move to Middlesbrough. He is predominantly a left-winger but has been deployed in a variety of roles throughout his career, including left-back and centre-forward.
De Pena's contract was terminated by mutual consent on 19 July 2017, putting an end to a 2-year stay in which he only made 11 first team appearances.
- As of 9 July 2017
|Real Oviedo (loan)||2016–17||7||1||–||–||–||–||–||–||7||1|
- "EFL: Retained list: 2015/16" (PDF). English Football League. p. 31. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 December 2016. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "C. De Pena". Soccerway. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Carlos De Pena, en el balcón de todos los sueños". Tenfield. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "Carlos de Pena: Middlesbrough sign Nacional winger". BBC. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- "Carlos de Pena 'very happy' after making Boro debut against Wolves in Capital One Cup". Middlesbrough Evening Gazette Live Website. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- "Carlos De Pena Joins Real Oviedo". Middlesbrough F.C. Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- "Carlos De Pena Departs Boro". Middlesbrough F.C. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- Carlos de Pena at ESPN FC
|This biographical article related to a football midfielder from Uruguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|