Brewster in 2014
|Date of birth:||February 12, 1983|
|Place of birth:||Grand Rapids, Michigan|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school:||Grand Rapids (MI) Creston|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Carlton Brewster (born February 12, 1983) is a former Arena football wide receiver. He was signed by the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2006. He played college football at Ferris State University.
Carlton attended Creston High School in Grand Rapids, Michigan. 2011 Brewster finished his undergraduate degree at Ferris State University. He went on to finish his Master of Education at Grand Valley State University in Education Leadership.
Brewster was Ferris State’s second all-time leading receiver with 3,184 career receiving yards and 25 touchdowns on 234 receptions in 43 contests. Brewster was named 2005 Associated Press (AP) Little All-America Second Team 
Brewster received the preseason recognition after turning in his best season in a Ferris uniform 2004 with a career-best 81 receptions for 1,230 yards and eight touchdowns as an 11-game starter. His season receiving yards total marked the third-highest total ever on Ferris’ all-time single-season receiving leaders chart.
Brewster, an All-GLIAC second-teamer both at receiver and as a return specialist in 2003, presently ranks fifth among the school’s all-time receiving leaders with 2,263 career yards on 174 receptions and 18 touchdowns in 32 games. His 3,844 career all-purpose yards is sixth best on Ferris’ all-time charts while his 567 punt return yards (7.8 ypr) on 73 career returns is fourth highest in school annals. The 2002 FSU Special Teams Player of the Year has amassed 999 career yards on 57 kickoff returns (17.5 ypr), which is fifth best among the Bulldogs’ career leaders.
Three NAIA Players Honored on AFCA DII All-American Team and Brewster was one of them in 2003 as he recorded five 100-yard plus receiving performances this season, including a season-best 137 yards and two touchdowns on eight receptions against Northern Michigan. 
Signed by the Chicago Rush of the Arena Football League in January 2011 to compete for a job as a wide receiver and kickoff returner.
Brewster is the owner of Wide Receiver Secrets  where he coaches wide receivers.
- "Carlton Brewster Chosen to AP Little All-America Team" (Press release). Ferris State University. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "Ferris State Receiver Named to College Football Publication's All-Division II Team" (Press release). Ferris State University. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "D2Football.Com Tabs Carlton Brewster as a Preseason All-American" (Press release). Ferris State University. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "Brewster Named to www.Collegesportsreport.Com's All-America Squad" (Press release). Ferris State University. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "Three NAIA Players Honored on AFCA DII All-American Team" (Press release). National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "Presbyterian and Carson-Newman Have Players Named to AP All-American Team" (Press release). South Atlantic Conference. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "Wide Receiver Secrets". Retrieved February 15, 2014.