This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
DeCesare at Hot Import Nights
Carmella Danielle DeCesare
July 1, 1982
|Other names||Carmella Danielle Garcia|
|Occupation||Model, professional wrestler|
|Years active||2003–2008 (model)|
Jeff Garcia (m. 2007)
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Pennelope Jimenez|
|Succeeded by||Laurie Fetter|
|Playboy Playmate of the Year|
|Preceded by||Christina Santiago|
|Succeeded by||Tiffany Fallon|
|Measurements||Bust: 34B in (86B cm)|
Waist: 24 in (61 cm)
Hips: 27 in (69 cm)
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||130 lb (59 kg; 9.3 st)|
|Billed height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Billed weight||118 lb (54 kg)|
|Billed from||Avon Lake, Ohio|
|Trained by||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Debut||October 19, 2004|
|Retired||November 18, 2004|
Carmella Danielle DeCesare Garcia (born July 1, 1982) is an American model who was Playboy magazine's Miss April 2003 and Playmate of the Year for 2004. She is of Italian and Puerto Rican descent. She is also known for her time in WWE as a WWE Diva search contestant. She was featured in the 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the players' wives feature.
Carmella DeCesare came to Playboy's attention after she applied to a Fox reality show Who Wants to Be a Playboy Centerfold search. After she was selected as a finalist, she withdrew from the competition due to having second thoughts about the endeavor. When Playboy publisher Hugh Hefner learned this, he invited her to his birthday party and convinced her to change her mind. She was subsequently chosen as a Playboy Cyber Girl of the Week, then a Cyber Girl of the Month before becoming Playboy's Miss April in 2003.
DeCesare appeared in the 2005 Playmates at Play at the Playboy Mansion swimsuit calendar as calendar girl of March. The calendar was the inaugural Playmates at Play calendar and it was shot on the grounds of the Playboy Mansion in 2004. It was Playboy's first attempt at creating a non-nude swimsuit calendar featuring Playmates similar in style with those from Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In 2005, DeCesare received breast implants. In an episode of the E! reality-TV series The Girls Next Door in August 2005, she said that her implants looked fake because they were new and had not fully settled.
Professional wrestling career
World Wrestling Entertainment (2004)
DeCesare made her first World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) appearance as a contestant in the 2004 WWE Diva Search. Following the Diva Search she feuded with Diva Search winner Christy Hemme which lead to a Lingerie Pillow Fight match at Taboo Tuesday. She left the promotion soon after.
On September 10, DeCesare pleaded not guilty to assault in a Cleveland, Ohio court after a fight in a bar on August 21, 2004 with a woman named Kristen Hine. She was acquitted of the assault charge on January 12, 2005 but found guilty of violating a restraining order. She was sentenced to do twenty-four hours of community service, given one year probation, and fined $150. During the trial, DeCesare testified that Jeff Garcia, her boyfriend at that time and the quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, had been involved in an affair with Hine after DeCesare's and Garcia's relationship began. Garcia commented, "It's embarrassing that I am here today, to be caught up in a situation like this."
On April 21, 2007, DeCesare married then-NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia at the CordeValle Resort in San Martin, California. Their first daughter, Presley, was born on April 28, 2008. The couple welcomed their second child, a son, Jason in June 2009. The couple's third child, a son named Jax was born on September 21, 2010. In December 2011, their fourth child, a daughter, Faith was born.
- "Carmella DeCesare". Cleveland Magazine. v. 34, n. 1. January 2005. 71.
- Bill Lubinger. "PTA presidents, grandmas and actresses: Ohio-linked playmates have nothing to hide". The Plain Dealer. December 1, 2003.
- "Playmate data". Retrieved December 20, 2009.
- Garcia Lawsuit
- "Carmella Garcia". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2008-02-15.
- "Players' Wives (video)". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2008-02-15.
- "Carmella DeCesare". CraveOnline. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- "What Happens in Vegas". Girls Next Door, The. 2005-08-21. E!.
- "Swimsuit". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- "Garcia Pass It On Foundation". Look to the Stars. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- Georgatos, Dennis (May 27, 2007). "Newlywed Jeff Garcia on change in fortunes: `I couldn’t be happier’ ". The Mercury News.
- McCarthy, James F. (2004-09-11). "Nightclub scuffle leads to charge against quarterback's girlfriend". The Plain Dealer.
- "Playboy Playmate found not guilty of charge she karate-kicked woman". Dayton Daily News. 2005-01-13. p. B3.
- Kolb, Garret (May 1, 2006). Spoiled Sports: Comical And Disturbing Stories of the 21st Century (1st ed.). Andrews McMeel Publishing. p. 59. ISBN 0740757040. Retrieved February 7, 2019.
- "Playmate News". Playboy. Playboy. 55: 143–144. November 2008.
- "Pivot and the playmate". Calgary Sun. 2007-05-18.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-04. Retrieved 2010-10-19.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Garcia returns after birth of son". www.ibabuzz.com. 2009-06-16. Retrieved 2009-08-02.
- "Game Recap: Colonials vs. Nighthawks". UFL-football.com. 2010-09-24. Archived from the original on 2010-09-28. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Carmella DeCesare.|
| Playboy Cyber Girl of the Week
October 21, 2002
Mary Beth Decker
| Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month