Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carmichael may refer to:
- Clan Carmichael, Scottish clan
- Carmichael, California, United States
- Carmichael coal mine, a proposed mine in Central Queensland, Australia
- Carmichael (crater), a lunar crater
- Carmichael Fisher, a large international boutique Executive Search firm
- Carmichael (manufacturer), Worcester manufacturer of fire engines
- Carmichael No. 109, Saskatchewan, rural municipality in Saskatchewan
- Carmichael number, a special kind of number in number theory named for mathematician Robert Carmichael
- Carmichael, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Carmichael, South Lanarkshire, a village in Scotland
- J and C Carmichael, Scottish engineering company
- Carmichael College, an educational institution in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
- Karmichael Hunt New Zealand-born Australian professional multi-code football player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carmichael.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.