Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carmina may refer to:
- The Odes (Horace), a collection of Latin poems by Horace
- Carmina (album), a 1984 album by jazz pianist Tete Montoliu
- Carmina Villaroel (born 1975), Filipina actress and TV presenter
- Rosa Carmina (born 1929), Cuban-Mexican actress, dancer and singer
- La Carmina, Canadian blogger and TV host
- Carmina Virgili (1927–2014), Spanish geologist and politician
- Carmina, main character in Carmina or Blow Up (Carmina o revienta), a 2012 Spanish film
- Carmina Burana, a collection of medieval poems and dramatic texts
- Carmina Burana (Orff), cantata based on the medieval works
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carmina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.